HOMEOPATHY TRAINING CENTER
In Aphorism 6 Hahnemann has clearly laid down the demand on the homoeopathic Physician to evolve as an unprejudiced observer. Hence “Training of the observer” forms the core of Homoeopathic education.
Planning your pregnancy can help you make wise choices that will benefit both you and your baby and your future. Many women don’t know they are pregnant until several weeks after they have conceived. But days before conceive are very important for expected child. It is play important role in child upbringing.
Behavior Problem In Children
Homoeopathy In New Era
Homoeopathy For Children
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Know About Homoeopathy
HOMEOPATHY TRAINING CENTER
In Aphorism 6 Hahnemann has clearly laid down the demand on the homoeopathic Physician to evolve as an unprejudiced observer. Hence “Training of the observer” forms the core of Homoeopathic education.Presence of an observer in the consulting room t be the most effective learning circumstance for the physician as well as the observer. Observer is the Key actor in the education and training, who creates learning circumstances for all.
PREPARATION OF THE OBSERVER BEFORE THE CASE TAKING:
* The observer & the physician should formulate PDPRIP (Problem Definition, Problem Resolution, Interview Plan) after a careful & critical analysis of all the documents submitted by the patient in advance.
* The observer should sit in such a way that he can view & hear the physician & patient clearly without disturbing them.
* He maintains total silence & avoids unnecessary movements or eye to eye contact with he patient or the physician, as it can be a source of distraction.
* It is said that he becomes a piece of furniture. This becomes possible only when he observes silence inside & outside.
* many more things which you learn in training…
Question – answer of the physician & patient with all events which occurred during interview…
TRANSACTIONAL RECORD ANALYSIS:
* Patient’s Vantage Point
* Physician’s Vantage Point
* Observer’s Vantage Point
CLINICAL SESSION EVALUATION FORM (C.S.E.F.)
The form has seven main headings:
* HISTORY EVALUATION
* PROBLEM FORMULATION
* PROBLEM RESOLUTION
* DR. PATIENT RELATIONSHIP
* SPECIAL RECOMMENDATIONS
Discussion between the observer & the physician after writing CSEF form which gives them opportunity to explore & understand each other’s point of view in meaningful way & many more things during training…CONCLUSION
I have presented the method being practiced at ICR aimed at training of an observer, so that he evolves into UNPREJUDICED OBSERVER as demand by Hahnemann in the Aphorism 6.
HOW TO LEARN MOST
* The Courses Structure
* The Clinical Session
* The Discussion Session
* The Library Session
THE FORMS YOU WILL USE
* CASE RECORD CONTENT FORM
* LIFE SPACE TABLE (LST)
* REMEDY RESPONSE EVALUATION FORM (RREF)