HOMEOPATHY TRAINING CENTER
In Aphorism 6 Hahnemann has clearly laid down the demand on the homoeopathic Physician to evolve as an unprejudiced observer. Hence “Training of the observer” forms the core of Homoeopathic education.
Planning your pregnancy can help you make wise choices that will benefit both you and your baby and your future. Many women don’t know they are pregnant until several weeks after they have conceived. But days before conceive are very important for expected child. It is play important role in child upbringing.
Behavior Problem In Children
Homoeopathy In New Era
Homoeopathy For Children
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Know About Homoeopathy
What Can You Do For Your Expected Child?
Planning your pregnancy can help you make wise choices that will benefit both you and your baby and your future. Many women don’t know they are pregnant until several weeks after they have conceived. But days before conceive are very important for expected child. It is play important role in child upbringing. Both of you settle mentally as well as physically. After conception early weeks are key for the baby growing inside you. During those early weeks, your health, mental thinking and nutrition can affect your baby’s growth.
* Healthy sperm & healthy ovum is basic requirement for expected child. You can prepare healthy sperm & ovum with positive thinking at leas 6 months according to ayurved.
* There is no preplanning before conception now days. But it is very helpful.
* You have child like Napoleon, Lord Krisna, Abraham Linkon, Shivaji etc.but it is depends on your thinking. Thought process of your mind play important role in production of sperm & ovum.
* You decide what type of child you want before conception & think for that every time. Put its photograph in your bed room, listen his voice, stories etc
* YNapoleon won most of world in his small age. He is expert in fighting since childhood. This is because his mother & father were freedom fighter. They spend most of time in battle. Their thoughts effect over sperm & ovum which develop Napoleon.
* To do religious activity everyday, preferably after a bath in the morning.
* To eat everything that is served as ‘prasad’.
* To stop watching movies and reading horror stories which unknowingly puts pressure on the heart.
* To participate in a satsang every week.
* The husband & wife should sit together every week and set out a vision of their child.
* Holding hands, one can tell the other how each of them saw their baby, giving as many detail s possible.
* To keep a picture of their favourite deity (Krishna, Balshiva, Vivekananda or any other), in any image they wanted, facing their bed in such a way that they would see it first thing in the morning.
* To stop eating chillies immediately and to shift to’ To eat l positive food’ for the nine months. Soak 2 Almonds, 5-Kishmish(Raisins) and 3 khajur (Dates) overnight and eat them in the morning everyday.
* Drinks render coconut water.
* Don’t eat papaya or too much pepper.
* Drink spinach soup, mixed vegetable soup etc.
* Attend SSY classes and AMC upto the 7th month of pregnancy.
* Hear silent music cassettes till then and Bhajan cassettes after the 7th month.
* Stop listening to people who tell their own experience during delivery.
* Foetus is a hearing, sensing, feeling being. Severe maternal anxieties influence foetal personality development.
* The babies exposed to intense, long term stresses should have been born sickly.
* The womb is the child’s first world.
* The rates of psychiatric disorders, particularly schizophrenia, were markedly higher among those whose father had died before the children were born.
* Abhimanyu learn most of fighting rules in womb.
* Dr. Paul Bick, a West German Physician & pioneer in the use of hypnotherapy, recently treated a man who fitted that description perfectly. The man complained of sever anxiety attacks accompanied by hot flushes. To uncover their source, Dr. Bick put the patient into a trance. Slowly moving back across the months he had spent in the womb, the man recalled particular incidents, always describing them in a calm, level voice until he reached his seventh month. Then, suddenly his voice tightened and he began to panic. Clearly, he had arrived at the experience that had become the prototype for his problem. He felt terribly hot & afraid. What caused this??? This patient’s mother supplied the answer a few weeks later: During a long & anguished conversation, she confessed she had attempted to abort him in her seventh month of pregnancy by taking hot baths.
* Remember that God is taking care of you as very special beings. At the same time you should not treat yourselves as special with
* regards to food, your movements or anything else. You are as normal when you are expecting a baby as you are at any other time. You can go on with your normal day-to-day activities as usual except lifting heavy weights.
Once a mother asked a famous child developmentalist at what age she should begin to teach her child “when”. He asked “will your child be born”? “oh, he is five years old now” said the mother. Madam, run home quickly. you have wasted the best five years of his life, said the expertLearning is the greatest adventure of life.Learning is desirable, vital, unavoidable & above all life’s greatest & most stimulating game.Start teaching your child at conception.
THERE ARE FIVE IMPORTANT POINT ABOUT BRAIN GROWTH OF CHILD:
* You are what you are because of what you do.
* The brain like biceps grows by use.
* The more you put into the brain, the more it will hold.
* If you improve one function of the brain, you improve all functions to some degree.
* Intelligence is the result of thinking.